Park-front Villa in Waterside Location
Inspect this unique Mirvac built property and you will be greeted by luxurious quality, a calming colour palette, bespoke inclusions & furnishings as well as total privacy. It feels more like a Villa and will appeal to executive buyers used to a certain luxurious lifestyle.
This stylish New York Style Loft apartment boast 3 generous bedrooms, custom 'hotel inspired' luxury bathrooms, 'Japan Black' timber floors, Chefs Gourmet Kitchen with Caesar stone Bench-tops and customs cabinetry.
Beyond the living area the dining area features a soaring ceiling with triple height north-facing windows opening seamlessly through to the landscaped private courtyard and Cabarita Park. No expense has been spared during the re imagining of this home, the kitchen and bathrooms have to be seen to be believed and bedrooms are spacious, sunlit and beautifully appointed.
Enjoy a morning walk or jog along the waterfront, have a swim at Cabarita Olympic Salt Water Pool or in one of the two private swimming pools in the complex. Have a morning coffee with friends, lunch or a romantic dinner at Cabarita Wharf. Five minute walk through the park to catch the ferry into the City.
Watch the Video HERE
1. New kitchen/SMEG appliances, Caesar stone bench-tops (luxe range), soft closing drawers
2. Solid Timber floor in living area in feature Japan Black
3. Custom designed and built in TV units and bedroom cabinetry
4. Garden landscape designed and completed by renowned landscape designer Peter Shashk of of 'Horte Grade'. Solid granite courtyard tiles in "Sesame". Irrigation system with garden lights professionally installed
5. Complex has two swimming pools and gym
6. 2 Storey, 3 Bed, 2 Bath. Gymnasium, Two pools to choose from
7. Ferry, bus at your door, 'Vella' restaurant, marina/jetty, Cabarita Saltwater Olympic pool, breakfast Point is a stone's throw away
AUCTION 28th July at 2:00PM